St. Michael’s recognises and welcomes parents, carers and members of our wider community as educators to enrich our children’s learning experience.
Do you have a specific skill or maybe an hour a week that you could give us? Are you retired or looking for work experience in a school? Then we have a whole host of activities that we’d love you to support:
- Listening to children read
- Volunteer to help with Forest School
- Joining us on off-site visits e.g. field trips, sporting and dance festivals, swimming lessons, museum visits
- Share your talents or expertise by running or supporting an after school club e.g. gardening, sporting activity or languages.
- Running a maths workshop
- Back stage help in school productions
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact Mrs Sarah Hamilton on 01672 540 434